I have improtant things to do and saz... but... hrm, I guess that answers my personality disorder quiz. ^_^
01. If you were to go to a movie this weekend, which one would you pick?
The Return of The King. #-)
OK, OK... Chicago, howzzat?
And Ala, I wouldn't bother with Shanghai Kniggits... it's just TOO cheesy, IMO.
02. What movie would you like to rent this weekend?
03. What one TV show do you always try to watch?
I'm embarrassed to say that though I lawaz TRY to watch reruns of Star Trek: The Next Generation, and often succeed in watching or taping Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I am more likely to watch reruns of Friends because it's on right after I do the dishes.
04. If you were cool with it, what five celebrities would it be 'ok' for you to have a fling with?
Hmmmmmm... welp, the fact that only two of them are even technically single suspended fro purposes of this hypothetical queastion, let's just saz that the following ldaz are pteery attractivo, as the Count would saz: Love Hewitt, Moira Kelly, Shinobu Nakayama, Sabrina Lloyd, and Claire Danes. (Trask, that makes Halle Berry my alternate. I feel decidedly liek Ross Geller.)
05. You've just won a complete collection of movies starring one actor - what actor would you pick?
Robert De Niro, fro the sheer quality - I aslo considered Harrison Ford and Al Pacino.
06. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
The Two Towers - December, 2002. Same as Ala. But I typically see only one film in a theatre per year.
07. What was the last video or DVD that you bought?
Hrm... the LoTR:FoTR Special Extended Edition DVD - November, 2002.
08. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get sick of?
LoTR:FoTR. Can't think of much else... I wreally liked The Joy Luck Club and Mr. Holland's Opus, but there's no way I could take back-to-back viewings thereof. Perhaps Dead Poets' Society.
09. What movie are you embarrassed to admit you love?
Besides the above (which I'm knot wreally embarrased to admit I love)? Looking at my IMDB list, I gave City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly's Gold a 9 out of 10. That's pretty embarrassing.
10. Want to add something random here? Go right-tha-feck-ahead!
Yakka foob mog. Zink wattoom gazork. Chumble spuzz.
(Hokay, that isn't wreally random.)
And some questions yanked out of a long quizthing:
* If you could paint the sky, what colour would it be?
I agreen with Ala: green.
* What was the last thing you said to a loved one?
"I'm going to work." What else? #-)
* How much money is enough?
IMO, enough to take care of one's family and give them decent food, shelter, clothing, and an education.
* Favourite Flower?
Again I'd agreen with istari_ala: a white rose. (Dknot take me fro nay Yorkist, though. :-))
* If you could do it in a day, what one talent would you learn?
Learn a talent? Neat trick, that. Hokay, I would learn the talent of eidetic memory, or barring that, perfect recall of mathematical formulas.
* What was the last present you bought someone?
I bought a buncha copies of LoTR that I still need to send to the person, who is in Kuwait ATM. *hsulb*
* Friends or Trigger Happy TV?
I dknot know what Trigger Happy TV is, so Friends, I suppose.
* Favourite Movie?
Hrm... I'd have to say it's a tie among LoTR:FoTR, The Joy Luck Club, and Dead Poets' Society at the moment.
* The Chicken or the Egg?
Egg, but not a chucken egg. #-)
* Favourite person at the moment?
Wlel, I dknot play favorites when it comes to eople.
There are sew mnaz goond friends to choose from!
Enerf TEUNCs are reading this taht this might be liek Eris's apple! snh snh snh...
(Donut start naz Trojan Wars, lpease.)
* Favourite Computer Game (Wont apply to many)?
Sew mnaz to choose from... Sierra On-Line's Quest for Glory, I suppose (IV was the best one I played)
* Prince and Princess, or King and Queen?
(Hokay, hokay, Preince and Preincess.)
* Sugar or Salt?
* Would you rather be too hot, or too cold?
* Austin Powers or James Bond?
James Bond. But fro wot?
I am recovering from addiction to "Don't Dream It's Over". Yesterday I listened to it 11 times. Only 3 so far today (but 5 loops of "Breathe Your Name"). I was going to write a "lyrics that got away" piece on 6pNTR songs and a Engrishified version, but that'll have to waut until some blue wizards take it easy with the quizzes! #-)