See why we all bow before jereeza!1
I really would love to see a regular strip called The Adventures of Hashberry.
And if Dead Ginger greeting cards are not the next big thing, I'll eat my hat. (Not Fedora.)
In other news: my post for Friday reminded me to go look up my Master's students over the last 4 years. It's interesting to see where they all are now.
- Steven M. Gustafson, M.S. 2000, Ph.D. 2004 U. Nottingham - thesis on genetic programming for incremental learning in multi-agent systems (keep-away soccer)
- Afrand Agah, M.S. 2001, U. Texas Arlington
- Sreerama Valluri, M.S. 2002
- Raju V. R. Mantena, M.S. 2003 - thesis on d-dimensional parallel Delaunay triangulation
- Benjamin B. Perry, M.S. 2003, Quantum Leap Innovations, Inc. - thesis on genetic algorithms for Bayesian network structure learning
- Vinod Kumar Chandana, M.S. 2003 - thesis on load-balancing models for parallel genetic programming
- Siddharth S. Chandak, M.S. 2003 - thesis on ordering heuristics for approximate Bayesian network inference by bounded loop cutset conditioning
- Ján Antolík, M.S. 2004 - thesis on phylogenetic clustering for diversity maintenance and code size control in genetic programming
Happy Froth of July, everyone!
1 I've got to say, though, it takes a TEUNC to grin and go "yay yay yay" that way at UST. Which, by the way, I had to look up. Yep.