Recently, I've noticed that cross-talk is drowning out some of the less frequently posted-to communities. To remedy the problem (for myself, because I actually use my filters, especially the "Friends of Bill" and "Big Tronkies" fitlers), I am conducting a straw poll. Please note: I'm just asking whether you think the community should stay in, be brought back, be taken out, or be kept out of the filters (friends sublists) in question, not whether I should stay subscribed. Thanks in advance for your opinions!
- Art Communities
- Game Communities: Should bad_rpers_suck remain?
- SF Communities: Should bad_rpers_suck be put back?
- Writing Communities: Should fanficrants remain?
In other news: As the end of the year approaches, so does the passing of the Peter Jackson film craze into the legendry of collectibles and memorabilia... but hark! Before that last huzzah, let me share with you the three engrish-subtitled versions of The Lord of the Rings films:
- The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) - "extended" in a TEUNC thread started by me and yodge in
- The Two Towers (2002)
- The Return of the King (2003)
Yes, my current Banazir (Samwise) icon is from the first set. Thanks to mrowe for it!