1. John Miller - "Popping Pills"
2. Alan Jackson - "Here In The Real World"
3. LeAnn Rimes - "One Way Ticket"
4. Garry Allan - "The One"
5. The Cowboy Junkies - any song from "The Trinity Sessions"
6. Del Reeves - "Lookin' At The World Through a Windshield"
(Those of you who know Ben will have realized that this list is tongue-in-cheek, as Ben wouldn't be caught dead, or plugged into the Matrix for that matter, listening to country music.)
7. Patsy Cline (and Trisha Yearwood) - "I Fall To Pieces" (Agent Smith theme)
8. Little Texas - "Your Days Are Numbered"
9. Reba McEntire - "Is There Life Out There"
10. Lari White - "If I'm Not Already Crazy"
11. Sammy Kershaw/George Jones - "Never Bit A Bullet Like This"
12. Martina McBride - "Phones Are Ringing All Over Town"
Let's get this tortoise to Mount Zion!
Top 10 renjected titles fro M2:
10. No One Ever Makes It The First Time 
9. The Zion King
8. Keanu Mnemonic
7. I Guess There Is A Spoon After All
6. Don't You Wish You Took The Blue Pill Now?
5. freeCity.finalize() 
4. The Matrix Rebloated 
3. Bill and Ted's Bogus MPE 
2. Get yore Dave Matthews Band outta my trasking Matrix (kidding! KIDDING! :-))
1. 72 Huors to Trask (YEEEEESSSSS! it is *inevitable*)
 I liek scaring my students at their M.S. and Ph.D. defenses by muttering this snhsnhsnh)...
 Java developer in-joke: Agents are clearly written in Java as they have no destructors.
 genetic programming in-joke
 Bayesian networks / Keanu in-joke