THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Bana (personal friends)
2. William (colleagues and family)
3. Dr. Hsu (anyone else)
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Face (nose). I have a face that looks about the same as it did when I was a teen. Specifically, my nose is neither aquiline nor particularly flat for an Asian.
2. Eyes. I have my mother's distinctive black irises.
3. Hands. I have decently and uniformly long fingers.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Hair. Hair. Hair. I can't do anything with it.
2. I can't run more than 1km without losing my breath, and can't run more than 2km right now, period.
3. A slight spare tire I've wanted to get rid of for years.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Han Chinese (Shandong and Sichuan provinces)
2. Inner Mongolian
3. Eastern European, probably Turkish (at least 5 generations back)
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
2. Nuclear war
3. Covert racism
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
3. Internet access
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. Mary-Chapin Carpenter
2. Sarah McLachlan
3. Maroon 5
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
1. "World on Fire" - Sarah McLachlan
2. "The Hard Way" - Mary-Chapin Carpenter
3. "Don't Dream It's Over" - Crowded House / Sixpence None The Richer
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1. I have never stayed up for more than one night before.
2. I have a slight word-tracing compulsion when reading (especially out loud).
3. I dislike the taste of diet soda.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
3. Feet (what?)
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
3. Reading and watching SF (OK, so I cheated.)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Turn in my grades and be done with the spring semester
2. Finish a paper I've had under revision for a while
3. Get caught up in tanelos and grantwriting
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:
2. Founder or principal of an IT company
3. SF Writer
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. London, baby!
3. The Middle East
THREE KID'S NAMES YOU LIKE:
1. Charles (Banadad)
1. Carol (Banamum, carida_46, several friends)
3. Juing Ying (my cousin Melody's Chinese name)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Write a textbook in CS
2. Write an SF novel
3. Have (and raise) kids
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I love ants. Fire ants, flying ants, you name it.
2. I enjoy watching and playing some sports: watching football (soccer), fencing; playing tennis; watching and playing basketball (NBA and NCAA when I catch it on TV)
3. I can't resist barbecqueing whenever I get the chance.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. I put the toilet seat down.
2. I hate disgusting smells.
3. I hug people.
THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. Jennifer Love Hewitt
2. Moira Kelly
3. Linda Park
THREE PEOPLE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
1. zengeneral (it is your DESTINY!)
3. and YOU.
An Episode III quiz from nyssacrman:
| You scored as Yoda. |
Which Revenge of the Sith Character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com