Wot the patootie is this? -yodge
What the hell are you making me listen to? -miyeko
Something for everyone! -gondhir
gondhir found Uzas!
Horrors! Strong Bad and the Cheat never visited this upon us... oh, the humanity!
This musical creation by jereeza features the apparent sounds of:
- Puppies being run over
- A tribe of lemurs on drugs
- Darth Vader
- A happy monkey dominatrix
set to a techno beat.
How, you ask? Best not to ask!
... no, really!
Fear! Fire! Foes! Uzas!
In other news: Here are some highlights of the Star Wars/Matrix/Star Trek discussion from last week:
- Star Wars linguistics and Star Trek allergies: physiology of language and survivable environments from Mos Eisley to the "Class M planet"
- Proteomics, enzymes, metabolism, and amnesia world: proteins in exobiology
- My food is problematic, or, carne asada from Blargon 7: terrestrial and extraterrestial diets, allergies, and toxicology
- Alien Allergies and Mad Zerg Disease: exoimmunology, allergies, and prions
- Mutagenesis and adaptation in extraterrestrial viruses and bacteria: how quickly might alien viruses and bacteria start to spread, and why?
- Evolution, viral DNA, Thread on Pern, GMOs, and the Ender saga: combinatorics of DNA, symbiosis, genetic modification, and diversity
- Response to Gondhir, part 1 of 4: monarchy in Star Wars
- Response to Gondhir, part 2 of 4: the Construct and the Matrix; the Star Trek universal translator
- Response to Gondhir, part 3 of 4: biological diversity in Star Wars and Star Trek
- Response to Gondhir, part 4 of 4: We're Robots in Space, defending the AI race