Comments and credit are appreciated.
- 1. Cell biology, neurobiology. A neuron, from the Johns Hopkins University Mind-Brain Institute. (Source)
- 2. Molecular biology, genetics, genome biology, bioinformatics, proteomics. An inset of the DNA molecule with some chromosomes, cells, and a human fetus in the background, from the Human Genome Sequencing Center at Baylor College of Medicine. (Source)
- 3. Immunology, biomedicine, medical biology. A lymphocyte micrograph from the National Institutes of Health (NIH). (Source)
- 4. Ecology, zoology, botany. A generalized food web diagram from an online ecology lesson in the Global Change Curriculum at the University of Michigan. (Source)
- 5. Anatomy and physiology, veterinary biology. A canine anatomy poster from the Anatomical Chart Company, featuring skeletal, muscular, and internal organ details. (Source)