Just five days before I leave for Techoklitlan, Aztec holy city of slacking orf and Hurinism (diving from cliffs).
Oh, and Happy Yorkshire Day!
Friday Fives for 01 Aug 2003
1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
I usually get up around 09:30, no earlier than 08:30 unless I am traveling or have an early appointment.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
I sleep in until about 10:00 on Saturday (about 30-90 minutes later than on weekdays) and usually about 09:30 on Sunday, though I have been known to work very, very late on Saturdays and sleep until 10:30.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
I use the bathroom and brush my teeth.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
About 20 minutes (I tend to shower in the afternoon).
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
I go to McDonald's for hash browns when I'm not having hash browns with curry at home. I generally drink a glass of milk for breakfast, though.