I learned more about her from discussing my answers with her after posting them than I did in answering them or in most of my years of knowing her, I'm very curious as to what you post.
These aren't the questions I would have written for myself, but I have found that those are the kind you learn more from sometimes (about yourself and the respondents).
1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
2. Am I lovable?
3. How long have you known me?
4. When and how did we first meet?
5. What was your first impression?
6. Do you still think that way about me now?
7. What do you think my weakness is?
8. Do you think I'll get married?
9. What makes me happy?
10. What makes me sad?
11. What reminds you of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do you know me?
14. When's the last time you saw me?
15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
16. Do you think I could kill someone?
17. Describe me in one word.
18. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger, weaker, or staying the same?
19. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?
20. Are you going to put this on your livejournal and see what I say about you?
21. If I was an ice cream flavour, which would I be and why?
22. What song (if any) reminds you of me?
23. If you could change one thing about me, what would it be?
24. Do you consider me a good friend?
25. What makes me, me?
26. Would you make a move on me?
27. Do I cross your mind at least 2 times a day?
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
I am thankful for lots of interesting LJ friends, present company included.
Edit, 00:45 CST Fri 28 Nov 2003: I'm back from Thanksgiving dinner at Shing I's and Chi-Ching's house.
Over a fire pot (huo guo), we had some interesting discussions about:
- public key cryptosystems - how do they work?
- The Sixth Sense
- The Matrix
- The Matrix Reloaded
- the forthcoming new Innocence: Ghost In The Shell (2004)
- Vanilla Sky
- the ST:TNG ep "Ship in A Bottle" (Season 6, #238)
- Footprint Radio
- computer-generated animation
After dinner, we all watched Sinbad - knot bad! I give it 8 out of 10; a review is forthcoming.
The gem of the evening was:
Does it take bad people to draw a bad goddess?
I want to see the bad team.
- Rachel, 5 (on the animators of Eris in Sinbad)
Here's Rachel with the box of CHOKLIT I gave her: