The Autobiography of Cynthia De-Ting Lee (3Mb, PDF)
- Mom says [my dad and I] both like to brag, and she can’t stand it.
BwahaHAHAHA. The curse of Lee women.
My mom: Yeah, sometimes it skips a generation.
Me: Hm, but Mom, I'm not a patrilineal descendant...
My mom: Yeah, well, that's kinda what I meant.
- San Gu is my dad's sister. I like her because she is funny, and most of the time she brings us toys when we see her.
LOL! Something she left out:
"San Gu has a son who is very crazy. We call him Silly Billy. Silly Billy never goes to sleep because he is a computer scientist like my daddy. He taught me to pray for chocolate."
- I want to be a cashier because I might be able to make tons of money.
... and she can be a jail-crow too!
- Another time, a boy named Cole (my friend) asked me "Will you marry me when we grow up?" And then I said "NNNNoooooo".
Ayup, that's my cousin all right. Samantha Galbasi.
- I do like some boys, like [Orlando] Bloom and Aaron Carter, but they don't know me.
Oh, sweet Eru. I am shamed!