|The Ultimate LiveJournal Obsession Test|
|Category||Your Score||Average LJer|
There's a party in your comments page, and everyone's invited!
An expert on multiple-choice questions, an whiz at the cut-and-paste
Using LiveJournal to express a few strong opinions
Had a comment taken out of context once or twice
You'd sell your mother for another three friends
- Had an LJ community created because of you? just became true today (geckies)
- Used LiveJournal as a method of networking with other professionals in your field?
- Convinced at least ten people to get their own LJ account, each of whom now posts at least twice a week?
- Posted a meme which at least five other people immediately participated in?
- Had two people meet through your LiveJournal and friend each other?
- Posted updates in the middle of a social activity to tell people how it was going?
- Done the interview ("Ask me five questions") meme? (at least 10 times!)
- Created a quiz at Friendtest.com to see how well people knew you?
- Responded to someone else's post, then liked your response so much you turned it into a post in your journal?
- Written an entry where you told people something good about your life? ("Today I ate a muffin. Muffins make my life good") (more than 10 times - yep, this is me)
- Written a humor piece specifically for your journal?
- Dropped all activity to run to the computer and LJ up a thought so you wouldn't lose it?
- Deleted a reply because it was causing too much trouble? (once)
- Tracked the number of posts you have written?
- Posted nonsense at the end of the day just so you don't have a missed day?
- Gotten excited when people friended you?
- Had a horrible day, but consoled yourself by thinking, "Well, at least this will make a good LiveJournal post?" (LOLOL!)
- Approached your LJ entries as if they were professional writings - complete with proper spelling, good organization, and attention to grammar? (yes, it has happened)
- Thought about posting something, then decided it wasn't interesting enough?
- Requested feedback from your readers about whether you should change an aspect of your personal appearance? ("Should I cut my hair?") ...and then posted before-and-after pictures when you did it?
Music Recommendations Poll:
This meme is shamelessly stolen from erebrandir. (Thanks, Joe!)
Please reply with your recommendations or post them in your blogs and point us to them.
1. Recommend some good road trippin' music.
- Mary-Chapin Carpenter - "Passionate Kisses", "The Moon and St. Christopher"
- Jo Dee Messina - "Heads Carolina, Tails California", "You're Not In Kansas Anymore"
- Weird Al Yankovic - "Dare to be Stupid"
- P.O.D. - "Youth Of The Nation"
2. While you're at it, recommend some good, depressing, cathartic music.
- Exile - "Yet"
- Billy Dean - "Somewhere in My Broken Heart"
- Matraca Berg - "Lying to The Moon", "The Things You Left Undone"
- Dido - "White Flag"
- Mary-Chapin Carpenter - "Only A Dream", "Not Too Much To Ask"
- Natalie Imbruglia - "Torn"
- Rosanne Cash - "The Way We Make A Broken Heart"
3. How about some upbeat, happy, cheer-you-up music?
- Martina McBride - "Wild Angels"
- R.E.M. - "Imitation of Life"
- Rosanne Cash - "The Wheel", "What We Really Want"
4. And some motivating, empowering, take-on-the-world music?
- Garth Brooks - "Standing Outside the Fire"
- Rodney Crowell - "The Answer is Yes", "Soul Searching"
- Rosanne Cash and Rodney Crowell - "It's Such A Small World"
- Switchfoot - "Meant to Live"
- Sixpence None The Richer, Crowded House - "Don't Dream It's Over"